Made by fermenting oats with our in-house rice Koji*, our fermented oat mylk contains various kinds of digestive enzymes, such as amylase, protease and lipase. The enzymes help break down the organic compounds in your food, making nutrients more bioavailable while releasing live probiotics, prebiotics, i.e. β-glucan from oats and oligosaccharides from Koji, antioxidants, amino acids and B vitamins except B12.
Plant-based, ready-to-drink dairy alternative for your coffee, tea, granola or smoothie!
• Clean Ingredients
• No refined sugar, gums, oils or preservatives
• Probiotics, prebiotics & nutrients for the gut
• Made with love in small batches in Vancouver, BC
Pre-blended frozen smoothies made by infusing fermented rice, a.k.a Amazake, with plant-based ingredients* that you can drink or eat like a popsicle!
• No added sugar, gums or preservatives
• Probitoics & plant-based nutrients for your gut
*Did you know 7 out of 10 Canadians do not eat enough fruits and veggies on a daily basis, are you one of them?
Source: 2021 Research from the Agri-Food Analytics Lab at Dalhousie University in Halifax based on Canada’s Food Guide recommendation to eat 1/2 of our meals with fruits & veggies.
A traditional Japanese drink enjoyed by all ages in Japan for 1400 years; lauded for its rich energy, beauty and health-boosting content including: probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, essential amino acids, Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, ferulic acid, kojic acid, dietary fiber, glutamine and naturally occurring glucose; with a low glycemic index that gives your stomach-full of super-charged, easy-to-digest nutrients; all made naturally through the power of rice Koji* fermentation; a creamy, refreshingly sweet and umami taste that accentuates the original flavours of seasonal fruits and veggies when combined; and brought to you and your family straight from ours.
* Rice koji is rice that has been inoculated with Koji-kin (Aspergillus oryzae), which is the basic foundation of making many traditional Japanese fermented foods including Miso, Sake, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Mirin and Amazake. Our rice Koji is made in-house in small batches with great patience, love and care. Since our Amazake is made from rice Koji and NOT sake lees, it is a non-alcoholic beverage for all ages to enjoy (nursing mom + kids tested and approved)!
Just 4 easy steps, NO-Blender Amazake Smoothies!
With health, beauty & energy-boosting plant-based ingredients, it’s the perfect on-the-go snack or meal replacement when life gets overwhelming.